Looking for a quick desert, or even just something to calm the sweet tooth? The other night I came up with this quick and easy desert that complimented our spicy dinner.
We had some leftover crescent roll dough, so I decided to make something with it. Enter Banana Roll-Ups.
Cinnamon Banana Roll-Ups
Crescent roll dough
1 banana, sliced
- Spread a thin layer of butter on the crescent triangles. Then sprinkle on cinnamon and sugar over the butter layer.
- Thinly slice the banana over the wider half of the triangle.
- Roll up the crescent dough, wide part first, careful that the bananas don’t all fall out. Sprinkle a little extra cinnamon and sugar, if you so desire.
- Bake according to the instructions on the package.
- After removing from the oven, I drizzled a little bit of honey over the top of the rolls and we enjoyed them fresh from the oven–ooey-gooey-ness!!
You could probably use any kind of fruit in this recipe! I just had half a banana that needed to be used up.
Your turn: What was the last desert you pulled off at the last minute?