I can’t believe it’s October already! Though I have to admit, it feels like September was a really long month. I almost forgot that I had written out my September goals, but luckily I pretty much stuck with them. So, let’s review my goals from September and how I stacked up:
- I’d like to finish LaMesa’s Excellent titles in agility this month. Well, I already accomplished that within the first day of the month. Yay! LaMesa’s been an awesome little agility dog lately. Here’s hoping we continue working well together. (You can read about her accomplishment, and watch the videos on their blog, Agility On Stumps.)
- Meet my September deadline early, and then get a good head start on my October article deadline. OK, so I wasn’t the best at deadlines this month. I did meet my September deadline a little earlier than the actual day of, but I’m still working on my October deadline (which is due next weekend), so I’m not working as far ahead as I would have liked. Gotta do better at deadlines!
- Take my women’s multi-vitamin everyday. I’ve been rocking this one!
- Get in at least 70 miles of walking this month. Unfortunately I only reached about 65 miles of running/walking in September. If I hadn’t gotten hurt last week, I was going to do a 5 mile run on Wednesday, which would have definitely helped me meet my goal. Oh well. I will repeat this goal for October!
- Keep a positive attitude and try to not let things get to me as much as I have lately. Things have started to look up for me lately, so I’m going to say this was a success! This is always going to be an ongoing goal, though.
- Work on my kipping pull-ups everyday I’m at the box. Total fail at this one. After I ripped open my hand a couple of weeks ago, I’ve had to take it easy on hanging off of things. So I’ll be working on this, still, and that’s OK!
So I was 50% for the month–that’s OK, I still made some big strides with everything, so I have to be happy with that, right?
Your turn: How’d you do for your September goals? Ready for October?